The management team of Ceningan Divers is offering a special opportunity for two Indonesian citizens to join us for a FREE Lembongan Divemaster Scholarship! We are looking to pick two Indonesian citizens with a high-school or college education for a 12 month PADI Divemaster scholarship with full-time employment opportunity after the program.
Lembongan Divemaster Scholarship Prerequisites:
- The student is 18 years of age.
- The student should have an interest in scuba diving and be an able swimmer.
- Indonesian citizenship.
- Basic English language skills.
- All applicants must write an essay of a maximum of 500 words “describing a life changing experience or activity you have been a part of, and why you wish to become a PADI Divemaster and how this will change your life.”
Lembongan Divemaster Scholarship Deadline and Award dates:
- Deadline for entries: October 31st 2017.
- Application and essay must be submitted by email at email@example.com along with a recent resume.
- We reserve the right to ask you for more information, references and copy of certificates or past training programs.
- Award date: December 1st 2017. Program starting January 15th 2018.
- The winners will be announced by personal email and through our various channels.
What’s Included in the FREE Lembongan Divemaster Scholarship?
The FREE Lembongan Divemaster Scholarship will cover all of the training costs, including training material, PADI fees, gear rental and a basic salary (as directed by the Ministry of Manpower and the Klungkung Regency). The applicant can come from any part of Indonesia, but they must be able to cover their own cost of living and personal expenses for the duration of the scholarship in Nusa Ceningan.
We are looking for people who are interested in becoming active members of our growing family at Ceningan Divers and Ceningan Resort.
During your internship, you will be expected to work along side our team and help with all aspect of our daily operation and routine as well as taking an active role in marine conservation and supporting our various local initiatives.
At the end of your internship, you will join us as a full-time PADI Divemaster on our team with an option to later become a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor if you wish to extend your work agreement and pursuit your personal career development.
Ceningan Divers is located 500 meters on the left side of the Yellow Bridge in the pristine mangroves of Nusa Ceningan (Lembongan). We are an eco-friendly, PADI Five Star Dive Resort. We takes ocean protection to heart, we are a 100% AWARE Partner. Our Award-winning, cross-functional management team is composed of highly passionate PADI instructors. Together, we have several decades of experience in the diving and tourism industries, both with the local and international markets.
For more information on our dive resort, team and services, download our Ceningan Divers Booklet: http://bit.ly/CeninganDiversBook
We are happy to help you with any questions you may have.
You’re not an Indonesian citizen and you’re looking to take on the PADI GoPRO Challenge and do your Divemaster in Nusa Paradise with us? Check out our Divemaster Internship Options today!