PADI Open Water Diver Course
Age 10 and up. Take your first steps to become a certified diver. This is a full entry certification that allows you to dive internationally. Your holidays will never be the same! Completion of this course allows you to dive to 18m (12m for juniors) with another certified diver.
Cost: 5,350,000Rp (4 day program)
Includes: 5 theory & 5 pool sessions, quizzes and exam, and 4 open water dives with a PADI
instructor. PADI Digital Open Water Manual, PADI Certification, and full equipment rental.
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of 3 main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
You may be able to get college credit for the Open Water Diver course.
Use the PADI eLearning® system to do your dive theory before you arrive in Bali, and save the time on your dive holiday.
Breathing underwater for the first time is something you’ll never forget, so don’t wait, Book your all-inclusive Learn and Dive Package Today!
PADI Open Water Diver Package (5 Days 4 Nights)
Diving:$699 USD per person (buddy team) / $849 USD (Solo diver)
Non diving companion: $299 USD (based on double occupancy
What’s included in the package:
- Transfer from DPS airport or your hotel in south Bali to the beach/harbour for speed boat transfer
- Speed Boat Transfer to and from Bali and our Resort
- Welcome Drink and Orientation
- 4 nights stay in our Deluxe King Bungalow
- 4 Standard breakfasts
- 3 Lunch boxes or menu options at our restaurant
- 4 Dinners (options from our daily special board at our restaurant)
- Unlimited water, tea and coffee
- PADI Open Water Diver Course (5 theory & 5 pool sessions, quizzes and exam, and 4 open water dives with a PADI instructor. PADI Digital Open Water Manual, PADI Certification, and full equipment rental)
- Free WIFI access
- Free use of our board games in our lounge
*Additional dives available at $45 per tank
** Excludes soft drinks, alcohol, dive gear, and gratuity.
Day 1 – Transfer from Bali to Nusa Ceningan, welcome drink and orientation, dinner, settle in your bungalow. (There may be a possibility to start the course theory in the afternoon depending on your time of arrival) *Or ask us about the PADI eLEarning!
Day 2 – Breakfast, Open Water Day 1 – theory, lunch, pool session, dinner
Day 3 – Breakfast, Open Water Day 2 – 2 dives, lunch, theory, final exam, dinner
Day 4 -Breakfast, Open Water Day 3 – 2 dives, lunch, dinner, celebration
Day 5 -Breakfast, check out, transfer back to Bali.
**Depending on if you are doing eLearning or how well you do with your dive theory and pool, there may be options to explore the islands and do other activities on day 3 and 4. after the dives.Book Now