Special Offers

SPECIAL OFFERS

Special Offers on Dive & Stay Packages and PADI Learn & Stay Packages.

SPECIAL OFFERS

BOOK ANY DIVE & STAY OR PADI LEARN & STAY PACKAGES AND SAVE 10% ON OUR CURRENT RATES. YES, we're offering 10%* off our current rates. (We will increase our prices in January 2023; the cost of materials, food, gas, and dive gear is rising. It's basic economics!) * Guaranteed rates when pre-booked with a 25% deposit, the remaining 75% due 14 days before arrival date. (The 25% deposit is no-refundable). ** Click here for more details about our cancelation policy.

10%

Book Now and Save

DIVE & STAY SPECIAL

SAVE 10% when you book your Dive & Stay package directly from us.

10%

Book Now and Save

PADI LEARN & STAY SPECIAL

SAVE 10% when you book your Learn & Stay package directly from us.

“A la Carte” SPECIAL OFFERS on PADI Programs and Guided Dives

Guided Dives

1 Day > 3 Guided Dives Rp 2,100,000
Includes Lunch at our resort between dive 2 and 3, full set of gear, and all dive sites and guide fees.
(Fuel surcharge to Manta Point or Karang Sari 200,000Rp not included)

 

PADI Courses and Programs

Discover Scuba Diver Program (Introduction, Pool and 2 ocean dives) 1,900,000Rp

Open Water Diver Course Rp 6,400,000

Advanced Open Water Diver Course + 1 extra guided dive (6 dives total) 5,400,000Rp

Rescue Diver Course + EFR Course 8,800,000Rp

 

PADI GoPro Programs

Divemaster Course 1 month Rp 16,000,000

Divemaster Course 2 months Rp 32,000,000

IDC – Instructor Development Course 30,000,000Rp ***currently unavailable***

 

Book NOW and Save!

Don’t forget to mention *Special Website Offer* When you contact us if you want to get your discount.

* These special offers cannot be combined with any other offers.*

* 10% discount Valid between 02 January until 30 April and 01 November until 15 December*

ALL INCLUSIVE DIVE AND STAY PACKAGES

Ceningan Divers offers the best all inclusive Dive & Stay Packages for you to explore Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Ceningan and Nusa Penida, Bali. We aim to make your dive holiday a memorable experience. Come enjoy our VIP treatment, book your Lembongan Dive & Stay package today!

5,650,000Rp

/person
Diving in Nusa Penida
3 Day, 2 Nights, 2 Dives

Weekender Dive Package

Nusa Penida Weekender Package > 3 Days, 2 Nights, 2 Dives. Starting at 5,650,000Rp per person

8,400,000Rp

/person
eagle-ray
4 Day, 3 Nights, 4 Dives

Discover Dive Package

Nusa Penida Discover Package > 4 Days, 3 Nights, 4 Dives. Starting at 8,400,000Rp per person

11,200,000Rp

/person
turtle-large
5 Day, 4 Nights, 6 Dives

Experience Dive Package

Nusa Penida Experience Package > 5 Days, 4 Nights, 6 Dives. Starting at 11,200,000Rp per person

13,900,000Rp

/person
reef-shark
6 Day, 5 Nights, 8 Dives

Adventurer Dive Package

Nusa Penida Weekender Dive Package > 6 Day, 5 Nights, 8 Dives. Starting at 13,900,000Rp per person

16,700,000Rp

/person
sunfish_mola-mola
7 Day, 6 Nights, 10 Dives

Explorer Dive Package

Nusa Penida Explorer Dive Package > 7 Day, 6 Nights, 10 Dives. Starting at 16,700,000Rp

19,400,000Rp

/person
lembongan-dive-packages
8 Day, 7 Nights, 12 Dives

Expedition Dive Package

Nusa Penida Experience Package > 8 Days, 7 Nights, 12 Dives. Starting at 19,400,000Rp per person

ALL INCLUSIVE PADI LEARN AND STAY PACKAGES

Ceningan Divers offers the best all inclusive PADI Learn & Stay packages for you to learn while diving world-class dive sites around Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Ceningan and Nusa Penida, Bali. We aim to make your learning experience memorable. Learn from our experienced instructors, book your PADI Learn & Stay package today!

6,200,000Rp

/person
3 Day, 2 Nights + 2 Dives DSD Program

PADI Discover Scuba Diving

Experience Scuba Diving for the first time with this 3 Days, 2 Nights, 2 Dives PADI DSD Learn & Stay Package. Starting at 6,200,000Rp per person

12,950,000Rp

/person
open water diver
5 Day, 4 Nights + PADI OWD Course

PADI Open Water Course

Take your first steps to becoming a certified diver with this 5 Days, 4 Nights, 4 Dives PADI OWD Learn & Stay Package. Starting at 12,950,000Rp per person

10,100,000Rp

/person
PADI-advanced-open-water-diver-course-lembongan
4 Day, 3 Nights + PADI AOW Course

PADI AOW Course

Continue your adventure with this 4 Days, 3 Nights, 5 Dives PADI AOW Learn & Stay Package. Starting at 10,100,000Rp per person

BOOK YOUR ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE TODAY

Contact us today to book your holiday, take advantage of our special offers and save money on your next dive vacation!

Ceningan Divers

Ceningan Divers is an eco-friendly PADI 5 Star Dive Resort. We are a top-rated Green Fins Operator (Ranked top 3 in the world), Green Star Award, 100% AWARE Partner, the winner of the Dive Resort and Dive Operator of the Year at the 2018 and 2019 BlueGreen360 Awards, and won 3rd place at the Dive Travel Awards 2018 in the Best Dive Centres and Dive Resorts in the World category.

Would you like more information about our packages?