Marine Conservation Old
Ceningan Divers has been recognised as one of the top Green Fins Dive operator in the world, we won the BlueGreen360 Award 2 years running in 2018 and 2019. Since we launched our eco-focus dive resort in 2015, we placed a strong emphasis on building a sustainable business with a focus on ecology and marine conservation. We were early adopters of zero-single-use plastic policies at our resort, we pushed to educate the local community, our team, and guests on the importance of our actions and their consequences. We banned non-reef-safe sunscreen in our pool, at the resort, and on our boat in 2018. On-sight, we have a Mangrove Nursary, we contribute to Citizen Science Projects and we support various conservation and research programs both locally and internationally.
Our full-time, in-house Marine Biologist works on various programs, such as our mangrove nursery, weekly Trash Hero cleanup, conducting Project AWARE Dive Against Debris, contribute to citizen science projects, and educate both our team and guests with series of original-created workshops which are delivered daily at our PADI Five Star Dive Resort.
Ceningan Divers’ GoEco Marine Conservation Package
Diving: 32,200,000Rp per person (Buddy Team) / 36,200,000Rp (Solo Diver)
Non diving: 12,800,000Rp (Double Occupation)
What’s included in our GoEco Package:
- Transfer from DPS airport or your hotel in south Bali to Sanur beach
- Speed boat transfer to and from Sanur and our Resort
- Welcome Drink and Orientation
- 7 nights stay in our King or Twin Bungalow
- 7 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunch
- 7 Dinners
- Unlimited water, tea and coffee
- The following 5 PADI Specialties: Underwater Naturalist, Fish Identification, Manta Awareness (In Partnership with the Marine Megafauna Foundation), Project AWARE Dive Against Debris, and Coral Reef Conservation (Courses include instructor fees, training material, and PADI Certifications)
- 12 training/fun dives include full set of dive gear rental, tanks, weights, dive computer rental, and guide fees
- Seven workshops conducted by our Marine Biologist (topics range from manta to coral reef)
- Free Ceningan Divers reusable stainless steel water bottle
- Free Ceningan Divers t-shirt (Bamboo/cotton, conservation shirt)
- A $35USD Donation on your behalf to the Marine Megafauna Foundation (supporting their work on manta and marine research)
- A $20USD Donation to the World Wildlife Foundation’s Gold Standard to offset your carbon footprint for this program.
- Free WIFI access at our resort
- Full access to our training facilities and resource library.
- Free use of our boardgames in our lounge
* Excludes soft drinks, alcohol, and tips.
* 15L tanks available for 100,000Rp per dive.
Day 1 – Transfer from Bali to Nusa Ceningan with the 13:00 boat, welcome drink and orientation, conservation workshop, dinner.
Day 2 – Breakfast, 2 fun dives, lunch, Classroom Theory, conservation workshop, dinner.
Day 3 – Breakfast, 2 training dives, lunch, Classroom Theory, conservation workshop, dinner.
Day 4 – Breakfast, 2 training dives, lunch, Knowledge Review, conservation workshop, dinner.
Day 5 – Breakfast, 2 training dives, lunch, Knowledge Review, conservation workshop, dinner.
Day 6 – Breakfast, 2 training dives, lunch, Knowledge Review, conservation workshop, dinner.
Day 7 – Breakfast, 2 fun dives, lunch, Knowledge Review, conservation workshop, dinner.
Day 8 – Breakfast, check out, transfer back to Bali with the 11:30 boat.
Why should you GoEco with Ceningan Divers?
Ceningan Divers journey started in 2015, since we founded our eco-friendly PADI Dive Resort, we have pledge to follow strict code of conducts and put in place systems to ensure our dive operation follow sustainable business practices and adopt higher environmental standards. Over the past 5 years, we have become one of the leading Green Fins dive operators in the world. Winning twice the prestigous BlueGreen360 Award in both 2018 and 2019.
The BlueGreen360 Awards, celebrates businesses and individuals in the marine tourism industry dedicated to inspiring and championing sustainable solutions in their day-to-day operations and sharing their invaluable knowledge with the wider community. The awards also honour those pioneers who attempt to strive above the rest by adopting and utilising brand-new technologies to ensure the sustainability of our oceans for the generations to come.
Beyond our commitment and awards, we have created a series of unique workshops conducted daily at our resort by our in-house Marine Biologist.
Staring January 2020, we are pushing our educational programs with our new GoEco Marine Conservation program.
Who can take the GoEco Program?
Our GoEco Marine Conservation program is composed of several PADI and Industry specialties which can be taken as part of our all-inclusive package or seperatly over time. You have the option to add this program to our GoPro Divemaster and other internships. Thiss program was created to help our candidates and divers increase their Marine Conservation knowledge. Whatever your reason to GoEco, we are here to support you in your goals to learn about our Ocean Planet and become a conservation diver.
To sign up for our GoEco Marine Conservation internship, you need the following prerequisits:
12 years or older
A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
Share a keen passion for our Ocean Planet and Marine Conservation
What will you learn during your GoEco Marine Conservation Program?
Our unique GoEco training program is conducted over 8 days and includes 5 PADI specialties.
Topics, practical workshops, and Specialties included:
Manta Awareness (In Partnership with the Marine Megafauna Foundation)
Project AWARE Dive Against Debris
Coral Reef Conservation
Take part in citizen Science program around the Nusa Penida Marine Protected Area (MPA)
Learn about and assist us maintaining our Mangrove Nursery.
Daily workshops on Marine Conservation and Marine Creatures.
- Take part in our weekly Trash Hero island cleanup.
We also offer more spcialties such as AWARE Shark Conservation, Project AWARE Specialist, Sidemount, and many more.
*If you have more than 50 logged dives and you are a PADI Rescue Diver, you may qualify for the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating upon completion of this training program. Ask us for more details.*