GoPro Lembongan Divemaster Scholarship
Ceningan Divers is once again offering an amazing opportunity for two Indonesian citizens to join us for our GoPro Lembongan Divemaster Scholarship!
We are looking for two Indonesian citizens with high school or above education for a 12-month
all-inclusive GoPro Lembongan PADI Divemaster scholarship followed by a 12+ months full-time employment contract after the training program.
GoPro Lembongan Divemaster Internship 2023 Prerequisites:
- The student is 18 years of age
- The candidate should have a keen interest in scuba diving and be an able swimmer
- Indonesian citizenship
- Basic English language skills is a plus
- Available for 24 months commitment
- All applicants must write an essay of approximately 500 words “Describing a life-changing experience or activity you have been a part of, and why you wish to become a PADI Divemaster and how this will change your life.”
GoPro Lembongan Divemaster Scholarship Deadline and Award dates:
- Deadline for entries: December 15th, 2022
- Application + essay must be submitted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a recent resume and copy of your KTP
- We reserve the right to ask you for more information, references, and copy of certificates or past training programs
- Award date: January 15th, 2023
- Program starting on or before February 15th, 2023
- The winners will be announced by personal email and through our various channels
What’s Included in our GoPro Lembongan Divemaster Scholarship?
Our GoPRO Lembongan Divemaster Scholarship will cover all of your training costs; including training material, PADI fees, gear rental, and a basic salary (As directed by the Ministry of Manpower and the Klungkung Regency: ~2,550,000Rp per month + monthly food allocation during your training. After your training is completed, a competitive industry salary will be negotiated). Yes, that’s right, we pay all your training costs + you get a salary while you’re going through the program!
The applicant can come from any part of Indonesia, but they must be able to cover their transfer to the island and personal expenses for the duration of the scholarship on Nusa Ceningan.
We are looking for team players who are interested in becoming active members of our growing family at Ceningan Divers and Ceningan Resort.
During your internship, you will be expected to work alongside our team and help with all aspects of our daily operation and routine as well as take an active role in marine conservation and supporting our various local initiatives.
At the end of your internship, you will join us as a full-time PADI Divemaster on our team with a
12-month + contract and an option to later become a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor if you wish to extend your work agreement and pursuit your personal career development.
Ceningan Divers is the winner of the 2018 and 2019 BlueGreen360 Dive Operator and Dive Resort of the Year Awards. We are located 500 meters on the left side of the Yellow Bridge on Nusa Ceningan (Lembongan). We are an eco-friendly, PADI Five Star Dive Resort. We take ocean protection to heart, we are a 100% AWARE Partner and a Green Fins Operator.
Our Award-winning, cross-functional management team is composed of highly passionate PADI instructors. Together, we have several decades of experience in the diving and tourism industries, both with the local and international markets.
We are happy to help you with any questions you may have.
You’re not an Indonesian citizen and you’re looking to take on the PADI GoPRO Challenge and do your Divemaster in Nusa Paradise with us? Check out our Divemaster Internship Options today!