TERMS & CONDITIONS
Deposit Payment terms
Ceningan Divers requires a minimum deposit of 50% of your requested package to confirm your booking. We cannot guarantee your reservation until your payment has been received.
Bookings will be held for 7 days. We reserve the right to release the booking if the deposit confirmation has not been received by then.
Changes to bookings after the deposit has been made can be done, however these will be subject to availability. Bookings and deposit are non transferable. No show without communication will forfeit their deposit.
Package balance will be paid at the resort on departure.
Deposit Payment Made via Paypal
Ceningan Divers uses Paypal, which offers a secure way of paying with your credit card. They charge a 4.5% transaction fee on all International transfer.
Payment for the Balance
For paying your account balances including drinks, food, extra dives, etc. when you are here, we accept the following methods:
- Cash – We are required to conduct all transactions in Indonesia Rupiah (IDR).
- Money Changing Service – You can exchange most major currencies such as S$, AUD, CAD, USD, CHF and € at the resort. It will be converted to the BCA posted daily exchage rate to Indonesian Rupiah. This is the best payment option. To give you peace of mind we have a safe to lock your cash and valuables whilst you stay with us.
- US$ – US currency must be 2006 or newer print. US$50 or US$100 denominations that are clean, crisp with no folds or marks
- Credit cards – Visa and Mastercard, and we add a 3% charge (You should let your card issuer know that you are travelling and you will be using your card in Indonesia. Otherwise it is possible for card issuer to block payments from abroad for security reasons)
Please note that there are NO ATM (Automated Bank Machines) on Nusa Ceningan Island. We offer Money Changing service at our office for guests needing local currency (based on BCA exchange rate). We recommend that you stock up on money before leaving “mainland” Bali. Payments by Credit Cards are calculated in Indonesian Rupiah and attract a 3% surcharge, Paypal payment attract a 4.5% surchange.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Deposit amount is non refundable, non transferable. (You will be charged 50% of the total program upon booking. If you cancel after finalizing your reservation, you will lose your deposit.
- We can offer you a credit valid for one year if you need to postpone your your trip to a later date by giving us at least 14 days notice before arrival. -25% Tax and Administration fee)
- No show: No refund or credit will be issued.
** We strongly recommend you take trip protection insurance to ensure you do not incur any financial lost.
Ceningan Divers recognizes that privacy is important. We would like to ensure our customers that any data collected during the payment process and during the course of email communications will not be used for any other purpose. Your data will not be disclosed to any third party other than those directly involved in the payment and email processes.
If you have any other concerns or questions regarding our policies, please do no hesitate to contact us.